Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Miscellaneous (More Scotland Pictures Soon)

So the Albert Heijn supermarket opened in our little town two weeks ago, and IT HAS REVOLUTIONIZED THE WAY I DO BUSINESS!!! For example, this morning I walked over, got my groceries, and walked home. The errand took about 30 minutes -- including the time I spent browsing at the flower shop across the street. No more frantically buying groceries with just 10 minutes to spare before the bus leaves! Heaven!

Sunday was beautiful, so Simon and I headed out of the tandem. There was very little wind to battle, but there were some "clogged" bike paths toward the end of our ride. Nevertheless, we made great time.

Distance: 30 miles
Time: 93 minutes
Average speed: 19.3 mph

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very "punny".

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Amity said...

Yes, Jim. I believe that you are painfully aware of just how punny my comment was.

 
At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touche.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home