Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We Interrupt the Kim Show for Important Knitting Updates

I'm finally cabling and have discovered -- as I've read and been told many times -- cabling is not as complicated as it looks. Not at all!

For this scarf, I'm using lovely, lovely Taos (color 11) by Crystal Palace Yarns, and a pattern for Taos from Straw.com, which seems to be the official Crystal Palace website.


And I've finally finished the socks in Dancing by Knit Picks. With these socks, I suffered from second-sock syndrome (SSS) for many months. According to socknitters.com, SSS is "an affliction that prevents the victim from knitting the second sock of a pair." (How do you like my froggy pjs? They're my faves.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Great pjs! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home