Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Have Been Knitting . . . A Little

I haven't done enough knitting lately. I recently finished this little bag (I modified this pattern a bit).



And I'm working on some socks in Knit Picks Dancing. I promise that the next pair I make will not be ribbed. Please ignore the cat hair embedded in the green blanket.



I had to include a couple of pictures from Leiden University's Hortus Botanicus. Simon and I have been going there for picnics lately. Because the entry fee is €6 per person, the botanical gardens are quiet and not at all crowded. (We live in one of the most densely populated areas in Europe. Sigh.) Simon and I get in free because we have year-long museum passes (€30 each). With the passes, we get unlimited entry to every public museum in the Netherlands.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks look great, I love that Dancing yarn. Yours is a great colorway.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Amity said...

Thanks, Jen. I like it too, but I find wool sock yarn a lot easier to work with.

Are you a Project ColorSwapper?

 
At 3:04 AM , Blogger Heather said...

i love the botanic gardens! sadly there are none near me. i want to go to the gardens at kew (london).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home