Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thanks, Jim!!!

Back in February, I not-so-subtly mentioned that Noro had come out with a sock yarn.

This afternoon when I returned home from running errands in Leiden, a package was waiting for me. It contained this sublime skein of Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn (color S188, to be precise). My pal Jim sent it to me from Halcyon Yarn (what a nice online shop!). Kate and I are both extremely excited about the yarn. I'd like to do socks for myself, but Kate is lobbying me to knit her a catsuit.

Like me, Kate always looks disgruntled in photos.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amity,
Just thought I'd let you know my daughters name is Amity also. Your the first person with the name tha we know about. She is almost 31 and a lawyer is Denver, Colorado. Amity's Mom

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger serrose said...

so cute your cat :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home