Monday, March 12, 2007

Knitting Happiness

Saturday evening, I was just mindin' my own bidness and checking my e-mail. I saw that I had an e-mail from Afghans for Afghans, a charity that sends donated, hand-knit and crocheted clothing and afghans to Afghanistan. I recently sent in some hats for the Afghan Mini Mobile Circus for Children campaign. Well, whenever a knitter sends something to Afghans for Afghans, he or she is entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate for YarnMarket.com. I think you see where this story is going . . .

I won a $50 gift certificate to YarnMarket!!!!!

I was happy enough just to get to knit a couple of cute hats. Now I get to do some yarn shopping too! Hmm, I'm thinking that I have to try another project with Crystal Palace Taos.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Congrats! Do they ship internationally?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home