Saturday, October 07, 2006

Thanks, Hannah!

My Project ColorSwap package from Hannah arrived, and it is awesome! I haven't decided how I'm going to use the wool (Colinette Prism in Fire), but it will be for something special. Any suggestions from you knitters out there? (Jim C., I'll have no suggestions from you!)

Kate likes the goodies too!










The funky elf-hat shaped item is an egg cosy from Melin Tregwynt, a traditional Welsh weaving company.

Check out the notebook, covered and decorated by Hannah, and the vintage buttons!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:45 PM , Blogger hannah said...

So glad the parcel arrived and you liked the things I sent! cant wait to see what you will knit with the wool.

 
At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking something in the way of a loincloth for Simon.

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Amity said...

Jim, you're so helpful. First you e-mail Simon and me to let us know that GM is reintroducing the Camaro, and not you offer this thoughtful suggestion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home